No announcement yet.

Wow ..X reg MK2 RS2 and cheap !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so looks like took the Fishnets out and replaced them with base, then stick atleat £600 on it and stic it on ebay.

Nice

Still cheap car, but no carpet on the front door cards ?

Me
    Last edited by Gizmo; 24-08-2007, 09:18.

Comment

Well at least its one of the regulars making some money out of it so I don't have a problem with that . Are you putting the fishnets in your Signal Red base ? and consequently are those the seats out of the red one gone into the white one ?

Hope I haven't offended with my earlier comment , cheers, Paul
      sigpic

Comment

Yes the seats out of base

I went to see the car for a rally shell and fishnets, bought it, then over night thought, cant rip a X reger apart and doing the sunroof with a skin would be a load of Hassle and i have 3 other prepared shells on offer to me as well now, so decided to swap the seats as i wanted them anyway, they are the Base seats out of my Base, which are really really tidy, which i would prefer to keep, but i do not have any others to go back in her, everyone says making money, its not sold yet and i bought it from a car trader not the owner as well.if i make some money, i make some money which will go towards my car, its got a buy it now, as every muppet in the world mails you on ebay with

' whats the buy it now price !! '

if you have not got one

the reserve is realistic to what i paid from someone who had 50 calls in 1/2 a day on her and was car trader, did he sell it cheaper to me? i dont think so!!

So i am keen for it to go, so it needs a little work but hey everyone says its still cheap, it is cheap, its on £2550 its not on £3995

Jon

Comment

wax oiled

keep in mind it was waxed oiled to put in storage,its not wax oiled from new!!

Comment

fancy bringing it to Croft show for pick up?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X