Neath Valley Stages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neath Valley Stages

Forum member 167AWO ( Will Onions ) car 17 finished 12th overall, 1st 2 wheel drive car by 41 seconds and 1st in class B12.
    He drove flat out all day without any problems except destroying 2 sets of rear tyres taking them down to canvas ( plus the spare ) which was changed due to a puncture.
    There was very good competition with the likes of Mark Solloway & James Belton but he managed to thrash the pants off them both.
    Any one got any pictures ?

Also well done to car 55 " The Works Team " You had a good result. Did'nt realise it was you till i saw the pictures on the other thread. Must have been you putting your hand up as i was leaving the service area with the car on the trailer ( ill know next time ). Your car looks very tidy.
    http://www.jt-motorsport.co.uk

well done to will and you lads we are still trying to build up the partnership in the car and then the confidence will come with more speed allthou we did have a good run even if the clutch started to slip when we went to set up the trip but out in the woods i short shifted to hopefully get a finish and we managed that , well done on first 2wd some of them lads down their were bloody quick , we were happy to well beat our seeding and finish 2nd in class to boot

keep it sideways mex it

Comment

Working...
    X