insurance value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance value

what value shall i put on my car and will the insurance company agree to it or do i need a approved insurance valuation

bump

Comment

they usually give you market value

to get a proper one you need a Club/approved by them valuation complete with Photo's

Comment

imo it needs to be valued by a member of a car club etc, an insurance company should then agrree to this valuation.

better to be safe and get an agreed value
        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

you can put any value on it you like, but wether the insurance would pay out that amount is a different story.
          you need to get an agreed value with your ins company, an amount they would pay out without quibble. you need an independant valuation which they agree to. or , some companys will agree to a value on pictures and receipts only. they will ask for your value, and ask to see lots of pics of the car, and recipts for any work you have had done to it. they will then offer you a value, and if you agree, thats it fixed for a year.
          cheers.
          ps, what ins company you with ?

edit........ as said above while i typed that.
          Last edited by Mark M; 13-08-2007, 23:26.
          😯

Comment

touche chaps LOL

Comment

so who do i get to value it im not a member of any clubs but i do know going by todays prices i couldnt replace it for less than 5 grand

Comment

See RS2000Custom I think hes now registered with Aon ?? for valuations

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit View Post
                  See RS2000Custom I think hes now registered with Aon ?? for valuations
                  he is registered with AON but he can only do valuations for AON
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X