Ford Fair Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Fair Pictures

Good to see all the club members again, still a bit dissapointed that we only had 9 cars on the stand - we had plenty of space so where were you all ?

Some pictures of the MKII RS Club cars that attended and a few more that I spotted amongst the thousands of other cars there :

CheeRS

Arron.

RSOC Member - 6960

Nice to meet you today arron your car looks very nice mate, job well done i would say
    sigpic

Comment

at least you were'nt on the grass this year.....LOL, all the time the photo's were being taken anyway! )

Comment

heres my effort

Comment

arron is that the stationary white RS on the right of first pic prior to being haued away

Comment

No Brian that's my car (which I hasten to add did a solid 85 mph all the way back to Kent this afternoon), Gaz's car was on one of the RSOC local group pitches.

Sorry to hear you had problems Gaz, hope you are sorted now, good old AA eh !

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Some nice cars on the rsmk2 stand and round the show altogether...

XPC is one hell of a nice motor close up... Not that the others weren`t
              Hopefully i`ll be joining you all next year in RNN

Comment

Didn't get to go as I had to go to the In-Laws Bought some new wheels for the Golf though :bom:
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

GOOD PICS MATE

cheers Ian

Comment

I like the Blue X-Pack

Comment

Working...
                    X