No announcement yet.

Base's are the new 7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one Paul ,looks a nice straight one.
    CheeRS Neil

Comment

Paul, pm'd you about you know what

pics have been taken and are on their way later

Comment

nice one
        sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
          Customs are so last year, what you need is a 'base' ............like mine
          Amen brother
          sigpic

Comment

When i was looking for an RS i knew even less than i do now, and was really looking for a Custom. but happened upon Dave Kings Red Base model. Couldn't turn it down, Have since learned how rare they are with the original spec, ie not been customed. so, am now fighting the urge to replace the steels with Alloys, and keep it as is.

She is now on holiday at a health farm known as Hoarder towers, having a bit of work done she is very pleased my moth ball walet probably won't be.

"nice black interior, better than that chocolate rubbish"

HOW VERY DARE YOU. LOL

Cheers Si
            If life is like a box of chocolates, how come i still have to go to work.

CheeRS Si

Comment

Originally posted by simon79 View Post
              When i was looking for an RS i knew even less than i do now, and was really looking for a Custom. but happened upon Dave Kings Red Base model. Couldn't turn it down, Have since learned how rare they are with the original spec, ie not been customed. so, am now fighting the urge to replace the steels with Alloys, and keep it as is.

She is now on holiday at a health farm known as Hoarder towers, having a bit of work done she is very pleased my moth ball walet probably won't be.

"nice black interior, better than that chocolate rubbish"

HOW VERY DARE YOU. LOL

Cheers Si
              Buy a set of alloys and use both them and the steels? I did.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot View Post
                Buy a set of alloys and use both them and the steels? I did.
                Have got some alloys but would need attention before they are put on the car. Am finding it difficult to fight the attraction of nice shiny alloys.

Si
                If life is like a box of chocolates, how come i still have to go to work.

CheeRS Si

Comment

Working...
                X