pop to pop idol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
    jamie, its definatley on the cards to change something, i have something up my sleeve as they say
    Blue stripe it, get some real Magnesium Tech-Del 7's for it and maybe even a set of 45's

be great that

Comment

jamie, its definatley on the cards to change something, i have something up my sleeve as they say
      You know what Dave ... as long as you don't change the BDA for something else it's okay with me.

Comment

its definatley on the cards to change something, i have something up my sleeve as they say
        I've got it, you're going from Venetian to Carnival.

You're changing something so you're happy, it's still red so everyone else is happy and so everybody's happy!!!

Sorted!

Comment

Gotta be a wind up. Don't do it

Comment

Which mods did you opt for then Dave ?....how are they coming along?

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Originally posted by alminera View Post
              Fluffy dastartdly and mutley.
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by alminera View Post
                pmsl oh dear one of my threads lol

changes were to be done yes, engine was to be on 45s which are sitting here, my mate gary was to make a one off manifold so i didnt have to relocate the brake tower, he is busy with his house so this was put back and so it was decided to leave alone,
                i have a similar situation this year really want to put the carbs stripes and wheels back on then do a few track days.
                The white 18 is still an on going project tho funds...not mine, are somewhere else, so this to is on hold tho i want to take the white one out someday complete with full mountune built engine
                MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Working...
                X