There is a chance......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a chance......

There maybe another sandwich available very soon ive found out today. If this turns out to be true, i wont be able to keep them both. This is not a wind up. Realisticly what is a Subway Meat Special worth ??????. For those who dont know, she is four bites from new. That includes me. The guy i bought her off owned her nearly 30 seconds. I have every crumb from new, the first being a big bit and alot of serviettes. Original bag including logo,paper towel and savings stamps. I think the rest is known. Every single penny spent on her has been documented on a spreadsheet Any pm,s will reveal the current up to date spend. I genuinely wont be affended by any silly figures. Its a tough call. Any decision, if at all, wont be made till after To Day, so significance attached to this, just time scale.

Nutty Professor

Is the sandwich registered and been valued by the club ????

www.rscarshows.co.uk
    2006 AUTO GLYM Grand Final, class F (1991-2004) Winner,
    2006 FORD FAIR STANDARD CAR OF THE SHOW
    2006 & 07 & 08 RSOC National Day Standard RS Fiesta Winner,
    2006, 07 & 08 RSOC Expert post class Gold cup winner,
    2007 & 08 OVERALL GOLD CUP WINNER

Mk2 Custom - 2l Pinto, flat front, 5 speed MT75 box, - NOW SOLD

Comment

LOL
      sigpic

Comment

is this sandwich standard or modified, have you added any of the Subway "X" options, such as twin gherkins ?
        Cheers Glyn

Comment

toasted!

Nutty Professor

Comment

Is it possible to get the order number, so I can do a HPI check, to see if it's been written off, after being rolled ?

www.rscarshows.co.uk
            2006 AUTO GLYM Grand Final, class F (1991-2004) Winner,
            2006 FORD FAIR STANDARD CAR OF THE SHOW
            2006 & 07 & 08 RSOC National Day Standard RS Fiesta Winner,
            2006, 07 & 08 RSOC Expert post class Gold cup winner,
            2007 & 08 OVERALL GOLD CUP WINNER

Mk2 Custom - 2l Pinto, flat front, 5 speed MT75 box, - NOW SOLD

Comment

there is a chance

pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
                There maybe another sandwich available very soon ive found out today. If this turns out to be true, i wont be able to keep them both. This is not a wind up. Realisticly what is a Subway Meat Special worth ??????. For those who dont know, she is four bites from new. That includes me. The guy i bought her off owned her nearly 30 seconds. I have every crumb from new, the first being a big bit and alot of serviettes. Original bag including logo,paper towel and savings stamps. I think the rest is known. Every single penny spent on her has been documented on a spreadsheet Any pm,s will reveal the current up to date spend. I genuinely wont be affended by any silly figures. Its a tough call. Any decision, if at all, wont be made till after To Day, so significance attached to this, just time scale.
                pmsl, Neil, that could only come from you, my time will come,

Comment

I hear the Subway registrar classes "toasted" as a modification though
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
                    I do not believe you. You'd have eaten them both by now!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X