help(AGAIN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... just as a guideline on appearance:

If it has FAG stamped on it it's also Ate (just sub-contracted to FAG Kügelfischer)

Comment

arrived today,exact cylinder to original i will post the part number in case anyone else needs one.i paid £50 but was told about £65.came with bottle and stamped ATE

Comment

From the ATE site.

Our Goal: Healthy Mobility - clean, safe and connected. Our heart beats for this. Learn more about it on our homepage.

cheeRS Gary...
        sigpic

My Car in The vBGarage

Comment

THE VERY ONE.Gary i am still after the water hose brackets that bolt on to air filter box above exhaust manifold if you know of any

Comment

Is it really the same part number? If so, it's a pre-77 19mm cylinder and has 19 stamped on the casting. Shouldn't matter too much, though - but I'd be interested as the 20mm seem to be rarer than their 19mm older relatives. Without turning to eBay, that's a pretty good price by any standard, anyway!

Who did you get it from in the end?

Happy Braking!

Comment

mine was stamped 20 on the side

Comment

Then you've got the dog's danglies and at a bloody good price, too! Who was the company, finally?

Comment

it was a nationwide company called FPS (feraris piston components).you probably seen there vans a yucky green colour ,they supply all the motor factors with their parts

Comment

p.s part number LM40151 comes in a delphi lockheed box ,but is genuine ATE part.hope this helps

Comment

bigjohnie give us a dealer mate please I dont think they come to NI

cheers
                      Brian

Comment

Working...
                      X