FAO Alminera (and others)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Alminera (and others)

Now I know this is a rip off trader/con/whatever you want to call it. Because I picked it up with Aled last Friday. Aled your car is advertised again.

whoops, my mistake, should have read the forums. You all spotted it late last night when I was tucked up in bed

Comment

Originally posted by tawelfryn View Post
      whoops, my mistake, should have read the forums. You all spotted it late last night when I was tucked up in bed
      it's alright i make the same mistakes wonder what Al has done to stop this

Comment

nothing more can be done than report it to ebay they normaly act fairly fast it certainly wont get a chance to finnish thats for sure.
        they must think people are f**kin stupid .

Comment

when i do anything dodgy on ebay its pulled off instantly

ahem, not that I do of course, I mean, if i did

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by daytona_2000 View Post
            nothing more can be done than report it to ebay they normaly act fairly fast it certainly wont get a chance to finnish thats for sure.
            they must think people are f**kin stupid .
            I am making arrangements to go and view the car......

And when I meet the seller he will be picking up teeth with broken fingers

This is the 2nd time this has happened....its reported to ebay 3 times now and still its up.

Nice car though.
            Last edited by Aled; 23-07-2007, 16:59.

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Originally posted by alminera View Post
              I am making arrangements to go and view the car......

And when I meet the seller he will be picking up teeth with broken fingers
              lol I'd love to come and help Al

I asked to view, this is the reply.....
              Hello,

I am selling this bike for £2200 including delivery. I think this is a low price. The only reason is that i need cash for a family emergency. I have to tell you that I'm currently out of town with some major problems so pick up/view isn't an option. If you want to buy this bike email me back with your full name and address to start the official procedure trough eBay. They will send you a notification with ALL the info regarding delivery, purchase protection and refund policy so please provide your details before more questions. You will find 90% of answers in that notification from eBay!

Thanks

LOL notice he says BIKE, he must have a bike for sale too?

Comment

most of the scammers are based in nigeria , and are thick as f**k.
                a mate of mine gave me a site showing these scammers where people have caught them out its bloody hilarious i will have to find the link.

Comment

if i got the link right you should enjoy nigerian scammers at there best kin tossers , if easily offended do not enter.
                  http://the****face.com/tff/

Comment

Originally posted by daytona_2000 View Post
                    if i got the link right you should enjoy nigerian scammers at there best kin tossers , if easily offended do not enter.
                    http://the****face.com/tff/
                    to get the link to work the asterisk are standing in f**k you got it, have fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X