• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found these on Passion Ford

cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

First I would like to say thanks to all of you that attended, made the work pre-event worth while.

Many thanks to Dave for contacting some of you and the use of the forum to promote the day also nice to meet a load of you too.

As far as I know everyone that was there thoroughly enjoyed themselves, I have already made enquiries for next year, for the useage of the whole track, a 9AM start and also camping at the venue.

But that all depends on costs involved.

Thanks to Alan for a run in Rothmans, as Joe has said on another thread I'm still buzzing and still got a grin on my face.

Stuart will have his pics online tomorrow evening and sorry they won't be on the club site until he sends me some over, having a quick look at what he had they looked very nice.

I hope everyone enjoyed there day, any comments or critisism feel free to let me know.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by macjam View Post
        First I would like to say thanks to all of you that attended, made the work pre-event worth while.

Many thanks to Dave for contacting some of you and the use of the forum to promote the day also nice to meet a load of you too.

As far as I know everyone that was there thoroughly enjoyed themselves, I have already made enquiries for next year, for the useage of the whole track, a 9AM start and also camping at the venue.

But that all depends on costs involved.

Thanks to Alan for a run in Rothmans, as Joe has said on another thread I'm still buzzing and still got a grin on my face.

Stuart will have his pics online tomorrow evening and sorry they won't be on the club site until he sends me some over, having a quick look at what he had they looked very nice.

I hope everyone enjoyed there day, any comments or critisism feel free to let me know.
        a good day was had by the spectators as well, good to meet you today.

on a sad note it was a shame that the westfield type car had a mishap, hope father and son are ok, was a super looking car with a real nice lotus twin cam in it
        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Working...
        X