Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour de France

............... has started today - love it

have had a looked on Taffrs site, but not much on it - does anyone know how hes getting on with his army mates riding before the event ?

they will be coming round my way soon...
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

if he was in the blur that come through tonbridge then hes doing well, i did video it but its that quick you cant make him out i'll upload it soon
      cheers ed edd eddie

Comment

Originally posted by ed edd eddie View Post
        if he was in the blur that come through tonbridge then hes doing well, i did video it but its that quick you cant make him out i'll upload it soon

he was riding the Beige bike

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

Haven't worked this one out yet. Is TaffR doing the TdF or not? Can't find him or team in the competitors list.

Just noticed that the Tour passes by the end of my village on Thursday. In actual fact, they're running on one of my weekend cycle routes for about 25km.

Comment

Originally posted by dasadrew View Post
            Haven't worked this one out yet. Is TaffR doing the TdF or not? Can't find him or team in the competitors list.

Just noticed that the Tour passes by the end of my village on Thursday. In actual fact, they're running on one of my weekend cycle routes for about 25km.
            he set off a few days before the tour, but they are doing the complete route, all for charity i believe
            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

heres the info on the tour das, taff is on the far left in the pic with ken livingston

Comment

Started 5 days before the real thing so should be caught by now LOL

They are just south a place called Quillan, between Toulouse and Perpignan
                Last edited by Banishit; 17-07-2007, 12:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit View Post
                  Started 5 days before the real thing so should be caught by now LOL

They are just south a place called Quillan, between Toulouse and Perpignan
                  TdF should be there Sunday, so Taff must have passed by my village here on Saturday - could have stopped to give me a lift with the gearbox. Inconsiderate barsteward

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
                    heres the info on the tour das, taff is on the far left in the pic with ken livingston

http://www.army.mod.uk/news/army_new...rance_pics.htm
                    That's a nice beige suit our Ken is wearing.

All carry 42 on their shirts - HHGTTG fans?

Comment

Working...
                    X