Burnley today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnley today

yeah it did rain and then it rained a bit more but the sun came out a bit aswell hally had fun drying his car off he just got it nice and dry and yeah it rained some more The Cumbria group won best RS group stand must have been bob,s xpack as it still had the oily finger prints on it from when he put the sump back on the night before nice one bobby or was it the evo The run back home was a bad one, rain and more rain and to top it all the M6 was very slow at Preston to Lancaster in the end we went buy the A6 but on the whole think we all had a good day.
    Some very nice old skool cars on display love the RS1600 in maize
    nice one Lancashire Group good show carn't have been easy with the rain the way it was

nice pics there.. ...and it did rain by the looks of that pic
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Thank you for putting up the pics of our cars chap!!!

I thought it was a good day, despite the showers, a couple of them heavy, but not for long hey.

CheeRS,

Comment

oggie
        so much for travelling back in convoy....... i was at the back going onto the m65 and the bloody car crapped out ........ had to coast to hard shoulder, got it going in the end but wont pull above 3k and if try rev counter starts "bouncing" all over the joint and missing all the time.... crawled home via a6 north of preston all on my own so if totally ****ed up i wouldnt have to pay a motorway recover charge.

still andy and i had a great day.... weather was a bit weired to say the least but gave good oppertunity for a bit of tail end action!

cheeRS
        RSOC No: 14406
        RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

good pics oggie, well down for the trophy
          MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

nice pics, we where sat on hard shoulder for over two hours waiting for recovery truck as rowey blew his 1600i up! (again)
            Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Originally posted by yellow peril View Post
              oggie
              so much for travelling back in convoy....... i was at the back going onto the m65 and the bloody car crapped out ........ had to coast to hard shoulder, got it going in the end but wont pull above 3k and if try rev counter starts "bouncing" all over the joint and missing all the time.... crawled home via a6 north of preston all on my own so if totally ****ed up i wouldnt have to pay a motorway recover charge.

still andy and i had a great day.... weather was a bit weired to say the least but gave good oppertunity for a bit of tail end action!
              Did you sort it out?......sounds aq bit like when my condenser blew on me

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

i sorted it in as much i managed to crawl home for most of the time at less than 3k revs , sometimes it just wouldnt pull when under load, other times it was ok, it was ok while standing still it would rev round the clock, just not when you want to overtake a steam traction engine on the A6...... bloody thing held me up for nearly 6 miles.... only just got past it
                will change out the condensor and points as well and see what happens

cheeRS
                RSOC No: 14406
                RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

Originally posted by hally View Post
                  nice pics, we where sat on hard shoulder for over two hours waiting for recovery truck as rowey blew his 1600i up! (again)
                  AGAIN ,hes got sum luck
                  sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

not bad eh, a 1200 pound rebuild and it only managed 450 mile

Comment

Originally posted by hally View Post

the Hally sunday curse strikes again...............

cheeRS
                      sigpic

Comment

Hally seems to have trouble getting back from shows on a sunday night. at least not your's this time Hally.

Sideways Always

Comment

yeah im begiining to think about this sunday curse!

Comment

Working...
                          X