poss px

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poss px

does any body know of a good mk2 mex for sale who may be interested in a px for a tax emempt mk1 mex
    k reg many new parts lots of mot

just testing the water

get a two litre mate, mex's were thin on the ground, so to find a good one that someone wants to part with may take you a while. i can thoroughly reccomend an rs2000 in its place..........................( not biased in any way) and there are more available. no you cant have mine!

Comment

sorry m8 - really want a flat front

Comment

why?!? whats up with a beaky plastic after thought to make your car look diffrerent? with twice as many bulbs to replace, risks of paint cracking. it does reduce drag you know, when you are going for that top end run......

Comment

Get a flat front 2 litre. The 1.6 pinto just doesn't go well enough. Only very marginaly better than a x flow 1.6 Soprt.

The 2 litres performance is strong, even in standard tune. It pulls strongly - loads of torque.
          sigpic

Comment

dermot - think most mk2 mex's are now 2 ltr's, if i found one with original engine in then would keep it safe and replace with 2 ltr.

Comment

This is what you want...................(See Sig)
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Get a flat front RS2000 Much more fun

Nige

Comment

any one ?

Comment

???

Nutty Professor

Comment

YOU HAD ENOUGH OF THE 'AVO' THING THEN VINNY,I'M CONSIDERING SELLING MY EX-HAINES RS2000 FOR A MK11.
                      I DIDN'T REPLY TO YOU ON THE AVO SITE AS IT WOULD RESULT IN STUPID POSTS!
                      STEVE PRICE

Comment

Working...
                      X