groovy mouse mat's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• groovy mouse mat's

there is a geezer on ebay, who makes and sells mouse mats,( for your pc, not your mouse !) he does a lot of ford stuff as well as other marques. i've just had one of an rs2000 off him, only cost a few quid and its really rather good, i got a choice of colour, wheels, vinyl roof/no vinyl roof, decals etc. so get rumaging down the back of the sofa, tap the bloke up and get buying.
    to find him, do a search by seller, and his ebay i.d. is :- jlr592

if you do get in touchwith him, tell him i recomended him, will ya?

i looked at that the other day are they worth the money then mate??

Comment

i certainly think so, mine was £3.95 + £1.20 p&p = £5.15p how much are normal mouse mats?? but to have one looking like your car is pretty cool, i think anyway...........

Comment

i emailed the guy yesterday and he said he could do one same as my mex, so gave nod straight away.
        have to wait a few days but otherwise ok.

cheeRS
        RSOC No: 14406
        RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

here is pic of my mat, sent the guy a pic of my car just for clarification, but he knew his RS from his XR if you know what i meen. He paints the thing by hand on a pc then colours it to what ever you want, even swaps the different alloy types around.
          Actually met the guy at a local classic car show on sunday, top bloke.
          my mat was £5.95 plus £1.25 for postage as wasnt done thro ebay, but still cheap i thought.

cheeRS
          RSOC No: 14406
          RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

looks a good job and for that money nice

Brian

Comment

Picture is nicely done, but perhaps also interesting for coffee mugs, T-shirts etc. Perhaps he can offer the prepared jpeg or bitmap for the same price? Suggest it to him maybe? Then the individual owner can print his own stuff via the different decal material sets at the local PC store.

Certainly for a fiver, I wouldn't then spend 6 hours on my PC to posterize and clean up a pic of my RS!

I mean, I know we're 'Old Skool' , but does anyone still actually use mouse pads? He, he!

Comment

dont tell us desadrew, you have one of those computers that can read your own thought patterns?!? i think the mouse mat looks good yellow peril, top one!

Comment

Chunky Monkey from Eurochimp:

No Lee, just an optical mouse! Anyway, I agree the pad looks cool - just wish I needed one!

Comment

Working...
                  X