WHAT NO WHEELS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT NO WHEELS?

how gutted am i? i phoned up performance wheels today to order the set of 7" superlites that i have been promising myself for ages, only to find out that they only have the fully painted wheels in thier latest delivery, and i really wanted the ones with the polished rims..... (
    i dont know what to do now, should i leave it and just get my four spokes re-furbished?? or should i get the painted wheels and risk not being entirely happy with them?? does anybody have a pic of the fully painted wheels? i am not sure just how they look...... or are there any other alternatives for around the same price?

If you aint going to be entirely happy, dont get em.
    You`ll regret it.
    I`ll be making my wheel selection very carefully...

Comment

I'd refurb the original RS 4 spokes if it was me. Lepsons do a craking job mate.
      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

here's a pic of my new wheels fully painted. They are Minilites though not Superlites. Shouldn't look too diferrent though. Hope this helps you make your choice.
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

panic over dudes, i took a chance to phone performance wheels again today, as the crate full of wheels arrived today, and to my complete surprise they do indeed have wheels available with polished rims!! and whats more, the wheels are platinum silver, apparently this is the first time superlites have appeared in that colour with the polished rim, so i did the decent thing and ordered a set, which hopefully will arrive on thursday 8th july, cant bloody wait, i tell ya!

Comment

Are u going to sell your four spokes then??

Comment

cant do that, but i will flog my five cn36 tyres, then have the four spokes refurbished in slow time

Comment

Working...
              X