What is the world coming to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the world coming to.....

Do these people walk around shows and national days with their eyes shut ? Do they never pick up a copy of Classic Ford ? You would have thought they would do as the cars they are supposed to be intersted in (Cosworths etc.) are classics as well. I suppose CF doesn't have as many t1ts and bums in it as 'Max Power'

Maybe we just don't have enough chromed rocker covers, shiny foot pedals and flame out kits for their liking.

What's worrying is the general level of ignorance amongst the people who have replied to the thread, you could forgive one person not having any idea (even if he is a moderator of the BBS) but a whole string of them !!!!

Sad, very sad indeed.

RSOC Member - 6960

Arghhhhh ! Even worse. This guy (JBCOS) is actually the chairman of the S.Wales RSOC group. Hang your head in shame.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

lol

Comment

i put thge same thread on turbosport - i think the rsoc is doomed i tell ya doomed.

but u think thats bad i hear the essex group chairman is a 21 year old bird with a fiesta - not knocking women, but surely u need someone who been around a knows a bit. mind u maybe no one else wanted the position.

Comment

Well that's Essex for ya !

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Its like i always said them Essex girls are talented

Comment

no wonder people make fun of the welsh.
              I used to run the South Wales branch some years ago, used to be a good group then, of variation from old skool to new, probably still is a good group, I just don't go anymore.

But as for the questions from the chairman, well what can you say.
              Hanging my head in shame as a welshman.

cheers jason

old fords never die, they just get lower!

Comment

Jason, I'm sure he is just an isolated example. Pretty much all the Welsh people I know are OK mate !

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

i thought it was common knowledge that essex girls will try any position...
                  whether or not they have any experience or knowledge........................!?

Comment

tsk,tsk. Will hang up my RSOC boots after this one. :albino:
                    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

I already have and the local branch, as its arse run

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit
                        I already have and the local branch, as its arse run
                        Me too.. see the post on Turbosport. I know where my membership money is going in future.
                        Paul

Comment

Working...
                        X