door rot removed !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• door rot removed !!!

hi team, got my car back today after having had some "minor" restoration done over the last two weeks. ive had both inner rear wheel arches repaired, although you cant tell anybody has been near them. and i have had the bottom of my passenger door replaced, up as far as the bottom swage line. i'll be buggered if i could tell from the outside though. just need to replace the stripe and that will be it, oh except for my 7" superlites........................................ .....

anybody got an idea what this car would be worth in todays " boyant " market?? it is insured for £4400, but i'd like to think its worth a bit more that that, especially as it is rust free. incidentally, the engine bay looks as good as the outside of the car! the only bad point is the poxy glass sunroof, but i have plans to change this eventually............................

Comment

looking good lee - what body shop u use

Comment

alright vin!! i've been meaning to get in touch, so as we can hook up and take the pi$$ out of each others cars, but as i said, i havnt had mine for a wee bit still got it back now so we'll have to get our heads together and sort something out!! im quite keen to see your car, as i used to have one about 10 years ago, i still got pics so i'll bring them if we meet. as for where i got my car done, it was a bloke who restores jags from his home, he's got a tripple width garage with all the tools you could want, and all the skilz you could dream of!! he does everything, from body work to upholstery!! people like that are hard to find, but well worth keeping their number for future...........................

Comment

looks like a topjob Lee

Comment

cheers banishit, i want the car to be good enough to show in "working class" so there is a bit of work to do yet, all the crappy little jobs tho......

Comment

Working...
            X