RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit View Post
      N reg ?
      What reg did the Mk2 come out on? P?

Comment

Originally posted by paul spence View Post
        was that the one up the road?
        i, left abandoned for 5 year on sum land, 4 mile away from were i live & i dinnent even know, also got a nice 2L lump with it which was left in the shed thankfully, so they still about.
        by the way my first mk2 was on a N reg, a 16 sport HBK 3N....
        sigpic
        rsoc no 12036

Comment

Yes I had an 1100, HUH 912N

Comment

spoken to the fella , no go he owns about 6 old sporty cars all left to rot in the yard of an old knackered hotel , he is 65 years old knows what he's got and says he has plans for the rs , hope he starts it soon as its not far from that stage where there will not be enough metal to work with , it has everything there full interior most of the group 1 stuff is on it so he says , but it has been there for 7 years already , i'm going to ring him every month anway to keep my name in his mind you never know he may give in , G

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
              spoken to the fella , no go he owns about 6 old sporty cars all left to rot in the yard of an old knackered hotel , he is 65 years old knows what he's got and says he has plans for the rs , hope he starts it soon as its not far from that stage where there will not be enough metal to work with , it has everything there full interior most of the group 1 stuff is on it so he says , but it has been there for 7 years already , i'm going to ring him every month anway to keep my name in his mind you never know he may give in , G
              Taffr ,people like that make me sick, he,s probably got no intention of ever doing anything with it, he just cant stand the idea of someone returning it to its former glory, crying shame with all those gp1 bits on her as well, just rotting away, he be dead soon then it,ll be crushed by the local council, gone forever

Comment

the guy next door told me that he has a "i've got it and you can't have it" attitude to all the nice old kit he has rotting in his garden , sounds like the scrapyard for that poor thing soon though

Comment

If he got his head outa his butt, he could make alot of money. Going by what you have posted, what other classics does he have?

Comment

Just rob it off him, the auld GIT!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wombat View Post
                      If he got his head outa his butt, he could make alot of money. Going by what you have posted, what other classics does he have?
                      he has an old fiat sporty lookin thing, late 70's i think, an old ferrari thing, mk2 transit with ford logo's with not much floor, , and the hotel has no real roof to speak of , and some other rusty cars ,

Comment

Originally posted by JAVAGREENGUF View Post
                        Just rob it off him, the auld GIT!!!!!
                        now now!!!, i will just have to keep at him on the phone

Comment

where are all these x packs coming from, wonder what the feels there worth:winka::winka:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                            Taffr ,people like that make me sick, he,s probably got no intention of ever doing anything with it, he just cant stand the idea of someone returning it to its former glory, crying shame with all those gp1 bits on her as well, just rotting away, he be dead soon then it,ll be crushed by the local council, gone forever
                            Agree with Ian on this.
                            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

bumped for you kev

Comment

wre x pack

would be real nice to get both cars together again just like the photos performance ford july 1992.cheers taff
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X