• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done lad iv got an XJR 1300 for sale lovely bike you wish
    cheeRS ROB
    MK11 MEMBER 252

Comment

I do like the XJR, is it the Onlins one? Was a toss up between that and the GSXR14 I eventually bought. Been looking again but trying to just stick tooffroad bikes. At least that way I will only have myself to blame!!
      RSOC # 15852

New Zealand RSOC Editor

Comment

well done m8, i think i'm right in saying your only 16 ?

take it easy on the road and everything thats been said by the guys is spot on, i'm only into scooters but you can become a cropper doing 30 or 130 and theres always some muppet in a car that dosernt see etc.

Comment

Been thinking about a nice Lambretta my mate is selling, its a race tuned 200cc little minx as well. Nice bit of 60's kit. Bit like pea on a drum tho?
          RSOC # 15852

New Zealand RSOC Editor

Comment

I had a Honda mt5 when I was 16, anyone remember them? lol

Comment

Originally posted by tawelfryn View Post
              I had a Honda mt5 when I was 16, anyone remember them? lol

yep i had one, stuck on a 65 big bore ket and full fresco - still rubbish.
              moved up to a dt80mx, we used to go everywhere on our bikes in them days, everyhad had trail bikes etc.
              i was on a yts then, used to fill up my bike on a friday night and buy 20 jps and you felt like king of the world

Comment

Last bike I sold was a DR400, been looking at DR450's on Ebay this past week. Still have all my offroad gear and its much better than road bikes when you get right out there.
                RSOC # 15852

New Zealand RSOC Editor

Comment

Originally posted by BigDave View Post
                  Last bike I sold was a DR400, been looking at DR450's on Ebay this past week. Still have all my offroad gear and its much better than road bikes when you get right out there.
                  Been thinking of getting a green laner myself Dave. I been looking on ebay too, I quiet like the XR650's or similar. They are quiet cheap for reasonably new. However Im not an expert on these as I have always been a "roadie"
                  This is what I sold last year and the good weather is giving me the itch again!

Comment

Working...
                  X