minilites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minilites

does anybody know who sells minilites with tyres ive tryed minilite but they only sell the wheels and all the other places sell superlites only

What size are you looking for ?

CheeRS Neil.
    sigpic

www.auto-restoration.co.uk

Comment

Micheldever Tyres are a Minilite agent and are amongst the cheapest tyre dealers in the country, though I bought the wheels from Minilite (Tech-del) and tyres from Micheldever separately as this worked out the cheapest option, Micheldever not being too far away and the wheels being delivered to here.
      Try Micheldever on 01962 774437 for a complete package, posted to your door
      Tech-del were prepared to negotiate a price, I bought four 7x13's with polished rims, nuts and caps for £400.00 incl, with four 205/60/13 Falkens fitted and balanced at £167.03 from Micheldever - as these were going on my arched car I had hoped to buy 225's but was unable to locate any.
      HTH

Comment

I bought 5x7" minilites direct from Tech Del for £425. Bought 5x Fulda carrat 185x60x13 (standardarch fitment) for £150 fitted. Going to be the way to go I think. Bargain all the same IMO
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

ok thanks im after 7 13 with yokos on maybe the soft comp tyres i shall give them a call

Comment

Working...
          X