Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine bay in bits again allready

Well only the servo and master cylinder

Decided to take off the servo to repaint it after brake fluid has dripped down it from the leaking reservoir cap . and also replacing the rear brake line again after i measured the last new one 5 inches too short , which made me have to route it all wrong and was running dangerously close to the exhaust manifold .

so after about 4 weeks of getting the engine bay finished it is in bits again
    sigpic

you have too much time and money LOL

Comment

Ahh these are cheap fixes though only going to cost a few quid for the new brake line and paint for the servo
      sigpic

Comment

Gaz, when I did my engine bay, I gave the servo to the same people who powder coated all my other bits and pieces. They plugged all the holes, sand blasted it and painted it 2 pack satin black. It looks the business and only cost me £15 including having the mounting bracket powder coated. You might want to consider this whilst you've got it off.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

I considered this last time it was off , but was warned against having it done because of the internals , someone was saying because of the heat that is generated during powder coating it would **** up the seals inside
          sigpic

Comment

Ahh just re read it ....you had it painted
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X