tracing old cars (are they dead)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tracing old cars (are they dead)

would like to trace my previous cars, if anyone has pics or info that they are alive or whatever would be great.
    AMD 268 T Black Custom
    FBL 302 V Peppermint Custom
    EFE 946 T Yellow Custom
    will post pics when I get scanner tomorrow.
    Cheers Jason

old fords never die, they just get lower!

Peppermint thats a new one on me ? would be interested to see that

Brian

Comment

yeah quite a funny story, my wife purchased a white rolling shell from portsmouth, and my then dead mex was used for all the rest, anyway she saw a green RS at Donnington and so I took pics for her, got it sprayed using the colour match from the photos to which she said when she saw it, "thats not the colour I wanted" so me being rather miffed, we went down to Halfords and she picked out a can of Peppermint Green, so here ends the story.
      Will post pics tomorrow but the car looks more blue than green, should have used a filter.

Comment

with ref to Peppermint, Rallye News Jan - Feb 1997 RS MK2 buyers guide list Peppermint green as available colour.

Comment

cheers for the info

Brian

Comment

my pleasure Brian, I used to have a 1976 Carnival Red Mex as well but I know that one is dead.
            If only I knew now what I did then I might have looked after them better,
            has my first RS at 18, AMD 268 T Black Custom, only got it beacause I received alot of compensation money for an accident. Still thought I was the Badgers Nadgers though.
            Ahhh the memmories

Comment

peppermint green is an early colour, and (as far as I know) unavailable on RS models.

my first car was a peppermint green 1.1L MK2

Nutty Professor

Comment

Working...
              X