pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics

if i email pics onto somebody can they put them up for me please. I want to know what the parts are . when & if I get my garage started I will be selling some of my stock off to make way for another MEXICO or RS2000, mk1 this time round though if I can find a nice one, next year though.....

cheers
    aaron

you're welcome to try me.

kelvin@rsockent.co.uk

Comment

pm sent m8
      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

here you go m8....

sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

The twin Solex carbs are part of the early group 1 set up used on MK1's before the change to 44IDF'S , as used on the MK1 Tour of Britain cars . That is the the correct airbox and quite rare.
          sigpic

Comment

Cheers Paul

The carbs were sitting in my dads m8's garage for the last number of years, he was racing a mk1 RS2000 replica, well known car here in ireland, i also got all his mk2 grp1 wheels 10 in total as well as a number of other things.....some twin cam mk1 weights I think they are in the ford box....he sold the car for €4500 with it having a fully blue printed steel pinto engine roughly with 160bhp plus, i was sick when he sold it....

Comment

About 6 weeks ago a similar set of twin Solex carbs and air filter were on ebay; in the end the lot was sold for approx. £ 515 in total.

Comment

are the manifolds both 4 branch? the bottom one is of my van. The one with the square holes in it im not sure what that is from.....There is also a brand new mk2 washer bottle, the stuff in the box in the last pic is mk1 twin cam weights...ive got a few boxs of these..... .....ive also got to take photos of a bag of hoses ive got, there might be a bottom hose in it

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron P. View Post
                  are the manifolds both 4 branch? the bottom one is of my van. The one with the square holes in it im not sure what that is from.....There is also a brand new mk2 washer bottle, the stuff in the box in the last pic is mk1 twin cam weights...ive got a few boxs of these..... .....ive also got to take photos of a bag of hoses ive got, there might be a bottom hose in it
                  yes please Aaron, the centre consul pieces are standard Mex parts and 1300e i think.

Comment

You have PM M8.

Comment

Nice rare MK1 kit the airboxes are big money Aaron

Comment

Working...
                      X