RSOC Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSOC Members

I have added a poll on the RSOC BB to ask if people will be renewing their membership , mainly to find out if the club is holding its own or in decline as stated. If you are still a member (I seem to be a minority now) please cast your vote

cheers, Paul
    sigpic

Its a close vote so far

Comment

stick the link up then lads

Comment

yes link please paul....
        sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
          I have added a poll on the RSOC BB to ask if people will be renewing their membership , mainly to find out if the club is holding its own or in decline as stated. If you are still a member (I seem to be a minority now) please cast your vote

cheers, Paul
          been recently awarded life member,
          MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000&MEXICO View Post
            yes link please paul....
            Hope it works

sigpic

Comment

dont forget to vote in my poll too

Nutty Professor

Comment

done my bit now....
                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post

Gizmo will be after you now
                  sigpic

Comment

still voted on it, lol

Comment

Cant get it i suppose its another thing that has been removed

Comment

yeah removed that poll lol, these people cant take a ****in joke.

my renewal came today, sadly its gone in the bin. no benefits whatsoever to me. I requested my files shredded when the rs500 registrar left as i dont want my personal info going out to anyone i dont know.

insurance not competitive, ive tried to get them to pricematch before and they couldnt so will not try again, why waste money phoning boncaster after getting a price you are happy with?

until things change i am voting with my feet.

the only thing i will miss is the magazine, its a shame as i have every mag since 1987 with no gaps, gathering dust but great for reference, anyone who throws them out when their are done want to throw them my way to keep up my collection?

Nutty Professor

Comment

yeah removed that poll lol, these people cant take a ****in joke.

my renewal came today, sadly its gone in the bin. no benefits whatsoever to me. I requested my files shredded when the rs500 registrar left as i dont want my personal info going out to anyone i dont know.

insurance not competitive, ive tried to get them to pricematch before and they couldnt so will not try again, why waste money phoning boncaster after getting a price you are happy with?

until things change i am voting with my feet.

the only thing i will miss is the magazine, its a shame as i have every mag since 1987 with no gaps, gathering dust but great for reference, anyone who throws them out when their are done want to throw them my way to keep up my collection?
                          U can have all my mags from now on i dont hardly read them anyway

Comment

Voted yes will renew.
                            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Just renewed for another 3 years Been with them for nearly 20years so will give them a chance to become great again, I really think the mag has come on great guns in recent issues and i do look forward to reading to it, will be intresting to see what Nat day will be like this year
                              cheers Paul
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X