seats question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seats question

ive just had some "rolltops" retrimmed - all foam and webbing etc. renewed - question is, with the old 'saggy' rolltops that were in there and then running the car with omp rs competition seats for 3 years, putting these new ones in, i seem to be sat "on" the car and not in it, if you see what i mean !!!!

is the seating position high in a mk2 with rolltops and fishnets ? its been a while since ive been in a "standard" car

i think the seating position is perfect for me gra, have a look in the vb garage at pics you may be able to see there.
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

I just changed back to my rolltops in my mk1 from corbeau buckets and seem to be 'sitting on' the car as well....just a higher seating position...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
        i think the seating position is perfect for me gra, have a look in the vb garage at pics you may be able to see there.
        but you is little dave ........ (meant in the nicest possible way !!!! )

Comment

they are like that when new or mint
          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Gra, i,ve reluntantly sat in my fishnets and they seem so tight but not high, because of the shape of the base seat, very comfortable

Comment

funny that. thats just what my new ones feel like!!
              sigpic

Comment

The seats in my Yellow RS (35,000k) do sit quite high, the foam in them is solid, compared to the seats in my green RS (65,000k) they are quite a lower position, obviously the newer the seat the higher the position, much prefer the newer seats tho..... Soooooo comfy.....
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X