Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I'm Trying To Upload Some Pics But Not Sure How To Resize Them Any Help Would Be Great
    RSOC 41713

if your pics are in the your documents picture file, click the file, click on the picture you want, top right of screen its says file, click that and 4th one down it says resize picture,
    click that and then click make pictures smaller ....... and it will !!!!!

....... or alternatively, aske Brian !!!!

Comment

he might not have that G...?
      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Thanks I Tried That But My Pc Dosent Have Resize Under File
        RSOC 41713

Comment

i downloaded a thing called an image resizer powertoy.

I think it was in a link on the turbosport website but not 100% sure

Comment

upload them to photobucket.com automatically re-sizes them for you.
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

If you dont have many to do then open them in MS Paint, or right click and then Edit in normal picture view. Once open in Paint press Ctrl+W atthe same time. This brings up the "Strech and Skew" facility. In the strech box just change the two 100% figures to what ever percentage you wish to reduce the picture by, say 50% of original on both horizontal and vertical. When you click Ok the image will resize to the new dimensions. Then click Save and close the image, you will see its file size considerably reduced!

There are lots of image reducing softwares out there. I have several if you need some pointers. Most of them have batch resizing where you can do multiple images atthe same time.

You can also reduce the size of the image when its taken by adjusting your camera??

CheeRS
              Bill Gates
              RSOC # 15852

New Zealand RSOC Editor

Comment

By the way, even though Photobucket has auto resize it still has to upload the large image file first, so takes a lot longer than if you do them yourself first.

CheeRS
                BIll again
                RSOC # 15852

New Zealand RSOC Editor

Comment

Working...
                X