F.A.O Dave 1800BDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A.O Dave 1800BDA

Tonights the big one and i reckon whoever wins will lift the FA cup, I have my ticket all ready and the blokes im going up with are running a book as to how long i stay in the Lane before i get kicked out i aint lasted longer than 55 minutes so far

what do you get upto rich,

i feel we lost the match last week tbh, its going to be difficult this time round,

this could be a dirty game me thinks

try NOT to have a good evening rich, but be good
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

I dont reckon it will be a high scoring job not like the last one and i dont know who worries me more Berbatov or the other goal scorer Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Trickster View Post
        Tonights the big one and i reckon whoever wins will lift the FA cup, I have my ticket all ready and the blokes im going up with are running a book as to how long i stay in the Lane before i get kicked out i aint lasted longer than 55 minutes so far
        what happened at 55 minutes for you to get kicked out....not streaking i hope

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
          what happened at 55 minutes for you to get kicked out....not streaking i hope
          No thats tonight but only if it snows I was abusing Gordon (judas) Durie and was warned by a steward but that just made me worse

Comment

Originally posted by Trickster View Post
            No thats tonight but only if it snows I was abusing Gordon (judas) Durie and was warned by a steward but that just made me worse
            good lad, can imagine it now....
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

well rich, 2 good goals from your lot and we never looked like scoring tonight

hope you were there to see the goals

Comment

Working...
              X