Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ace cafe , ace day out ,fekin quick !!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ace cafe , ace day out ,fekin quick !!!!!!!

just realised i need more under my right foot , met up with Paul Andrews this morning in reading to drive out to the ace cafe , there where four cars leaving reading , my rs2, paul driving his rs2 with cossie lump , a white rs2 on 45's, and a blue mk1 running a cossie lump also, things started off nice and easy till we fuelled up , then paul lit the blue touch paper on his 450 bhp mota and all hell broke loose , fek me those lads have some seriously fast cars , paul got the car sideways on this one roundabout and all i could picture was the scene from the "history of the mk2" on the ice lake , the man could not have been more sideways if he tried , i was gobsmacked , my smile did not go away all the way there ,
    good turnout in the cafe , i met nipper2000, marky4, and rs2000+mexico plus loads of other blue oval lovers , can't remember the names sorry but it was great to put names to faces, weather was perfect turnout was good , you could see that lots of time had been spent in various garages over the winter because the quality of mota was a++++
    got some tips on my car from the lads thanks for that fellas, bits will be sourced and fitted asap
    thanks for a wicked day lets do it again soon , graham

ps- if your going to a meet stick a thread on and tell people about it

was a good drive down there graham,your motor is a stunner buddy.will have to come along to the boxhill meet next time.convoy up there together again.as said good to meet a few of you's as well
    sigpic

Comment

nice to meet you to graham....your car look very nice m8
      i'm glad to here you want more power.... ..that means no more bufty for you ....lol
      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000&MEXICO View Post
        nice to meet you to graham....your car look very nice m8
        i'm glad to here you want more power.... ..that means no more bufty for you ....lol
        I WANT POWER NOT POLISH !!!!!!!!

Comment

was a good meet and was nice to meet you graham your car looked stunning

also good to meet nipper2000 (get it taxed quick m8 lol) and paul (rs2000+mexico) and loads of others (sorry not good with names)

roll on boxhill (14th april) i think and next ace

Comment

Thanks Mate , Yours Is A Looker Too , Nice Carbs , I Want !!!

Comment

cheeRS mark....
              sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Working...
              X