old skool ford pre 84, this sat , who's going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nipper2000 View Post
    Graham. Good meets, good fun and good food , but you want to get in touch with the organisers to "book" your place in the car park. Have seen security turn cars away from the entrance if the car park is full booked and make drivers drive away cars already parked in the car park early ! You dont really want to be parked outside.
    If your names not down mate your not coming in !
    Hope you have more luck than some gettin a space !!!!
    I will probably pop up myself if the weather is OK. If your going then post on friday m8.
    you won't have any trouble parking in the car park doesn't fill right up on day meets as peeps come and go throughout the day i normally get up there between 11-00 & 11-30 and always loads of spaces

Comment

it don't look like the weather is going to be good with the snow on the way again.........if now snow it will rain...is it worth going still...?
      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

i'll still be going

Comment

Originally posted by marky4 View Post
          i'll still be going
          i will see what it's like m8...if i wake up and it's white i'm not going and if it's pi**ing down i will stay at home aswell and do some work on the bits for PAF....
          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

ok paul mite see there

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000&MEXICO View Post
              if no snow it will rain...is it worth going still...?
              Been up there Paul when its been lashing with rain and still very busy.
              cheeRS
              Ian
              sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
              Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

Originally posted by Nipper2000 View Post
                Been up there Paul when its been lashing with rain and still very busy.
                i'll see what it's like first thing ian
                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

i'll be there as well,teffr we are leaving woodley(Reading) at about 10.30/ 10.45,your more than welcome to meet with us and come down with us m8
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by paul andrews View Post
                    i'll be there as well,teffr we are leaving woodley(Reading) at about 10.30/ 10.45,your more than welcome to meet with us and come down with us m8
                    nice one , see you there

Comment

Would luv to go, but just got home so going to bed now goodnight, have a good day
                      If life is like a box of chocolates, how come i still have to go to work.

CheeRS Si

Comment

Working...
                      X