I believe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe!

There are still some genuine people out there!

I was at the Robin Hood stages yesterday (Blidworth stage) and after speaking to Mark (skids) i realised i had lost my new phone, a thorough search and nothing.
    Later in the day a call to a friends phone from Mark, a chap a found my phone in the woods and dialled the last number, he duly drove down to the service area and arranged collection.

So there you go despite all the latest polls saying that the UK is the largest landfill site in the EU to live there are still some genuine people!

Cheers

Originally posted by RSBOREHAM View Post

a chap a found my phone in the woods and dialled the last number,
    Hope he didnt check your picture gallery and downloaded the pics you have of Phil Teear with The Gimp
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
      Hope he didnt check your picture gallery and downloaded the pics you have of Phil Teear with The Gimp
      Could be worse he could of come across pics of spence in that nightie lol!!!

Comment

Hi Martyn
        And what are the chances of the guy who found your phone being called Martyn as well,then when we eventually met at the service area after numerous delays you both turn up at the same time asking which one of us was Mark.Try and explain the course of events of yesterday to people and they think you are telling porkies.
        You must also thank Brian who was also involved in passing on relevant contact numbers from is Dutch Office
        As you say there are still some genuine people out there and not everyone is a Pikey ,thiefing,scumbag.
        Nice to meet you Martyn hope to see you again in the future .
        Mark
        PS ****ing Clutch went altogether on Stage 9 so we retired,only on stage 4 (1st for Moderns) could Mike get gears (was fastest 2WD on that stage )Onto the Humberside in 3 weeks time.
        sigpic

Comment

but not everything is handed back !!!!

many years ago i was spectating on the sunseeker rally - had bought munchies for the day the Spur End Services ( mars bar included )
          ..... anyway, off to stage 1 to view, after an hour feeling a bit peckish so i went for my mars bar ........ thats funny, wheres it gone ..... must have fallen out somewhere

.......well, on the walk back to the car, im bouncing on and off the stage as the cars come through, when behold i see this empty mars bar wrapper in the heather by the side of the TRACK - picked it up and low and behold it had Spur End Services price tag on it

some BASTARD had eaten my mars bar - hope they bloody choked on it

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
            but not everything is handed back !!!!

many years ago i was spectating on the sunseeker rally - had bought munchies for the day the Spur End Services ( mars bar included )
            ..... anyway, off to stage 1 to view, after an hour feeling a bit peckish so i went for my mars bar ........ thats funny, wheres it gone ..... must have fallen out somewhere

.......well, on the walk back to the car, im bouncing on and off the stage as the cars come through, when behold i see this empty mars bar wrapper in the heather by the side of the TRACK - picked it up and low and behold it had Spur End Services price tag on it

some BASTARD had eaten my mars bar - hope they bloody choked on it
            Thats not on u dont ever f**k with a mans mars bar!! take his woman, his car even his dog but never the mars

Comment

he's a nob, he could of got a few quid for that on ebay

Nutty Professor

Comment

nice to see there are decent people about

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
                  he's a nob, he could of got a few quid for that on ebay
                  you mean the phone or the Mars ???????

Comment

Originally posted by RSBOREHAM View Post
                    Could be worse he could of come across pics of spence in that nightie lol!!!
                    He ,s been ringing me allday martin!lol
                    sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Working...
                    X