lets get tawelfryn to the lakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets get tawelfryn to the lakes

called up to see stu "tawelfryn" on friday and he took me into his garage to see his car , wicked , carnival red with 45's , biege interior, just needs an mot , not been on the road for 10 years, got talking about the lakes tour and so on , stu said he fancied it but could not get the car done intime so i asked what needed doing , balance carbs , balance the brakes , fix a small oil leek and get it mot'd, not much is it stu, now we have about 8 weeks to go , so could we all please pm stu and get him to sort his car out so he can take his wife on a romantic tour around the lakes in may , no pressure stu but get your car sorted and show your wife a weekend to remember , see you friday Graham

get it done stu
    i have got to build a complete mk2 mex with loads of mod's in that time

get it on the road i'm sure you will love the tour
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Cheers Graham. I stripped the back brakes after you left. Everything seemed fine, greased em up. I think I have a calliper seized on the front, will get in there again this week. Swapped a front headlight as one failed. Need to book in for rolling road asap, then get it up garage for ball joint and steering gaiter, and fix indicators that mysteriously stopped working. Tried getting back box off but its "grown" on lol no budging, so will have to weld "in situ" lol.
      See you Graham

Comment

Get stuck in Stu and good luck .
        Plenty of time left .
        cheeRS
        Ian
        sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
        Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

loads of time, minor tinkering needed

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by tawelfryn View Post
            Cheers Graham. I stripped the back brakes after you left. Everything seemed fine, greased em up. I think I have a calliper seized on the front, will get in there again this week. Swapped a front headlight as one failed. Need to book in for rolling road asap, then get it up garage for ball joint and steering gaiter, and fix indicators that mysteriously stopped working. Tried getting back box off but its "grown" on lol no budging, so will have to weld "in situ" lol.
            See you Graham
            keep it up stu , see you friday , graham

Comment

Go for it Stu !

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

loads of time,just started on mine today
                sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Not starting mine for another couple of weeks yet. Plenty of time then for you Stu.
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
                    called up to see stu "tawelfryn" on friday and he took me into his garage to see his car , wicked , carnival red with 45's , biege interior, just needs an mot , not been on the road for 10 years, got talking about the lakes tour and so on , stu said he fancied it but could not get the car done intime so i asked what needed doing , balance carbs , balance the brakes , fix a small oil leek and get it mot'd, not much is it stu, now we have about 8 weeks to go , so could we all please pm stu and get him to sort his car out so he can take his wife on a romantic tour around the lakes in may , no pressure stu but get your car sorted and show your wife a weekend to remember , see you friday Graham
                    And if you and your wife cant make it let her come camping with me and i WILL show her a weekend to remember
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
                      And if she cant make it.you come camping with me and i WILL show you a weekend to remember
                      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                        Not starting mine for another couple of weeks yet. Plenty of time then for you Stu.
                        dont leave it too late kev

come on stu, get it done mate
                        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by tawelfryn View Post
                          See you Graham
                          LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT A ENTRY FORM you will have the time of your life in RS2000 at the Lakes tour keep up the good work and get ur self up the CUMBRIA HOME OF THE LAKES TOUR

Comment

Is it all done yet??

Comment

Thanks boys for the comments lol. I am on to it

Comment

Working...
                              X