fao Trickster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao Trickster

3-3 the yids just dont know how to kill off a game or defend, too many times in the past teams have come back and beaten us after weve had a good lead
    i thought you were going to win that tbh
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Jols 4-4-2 team today !

Comment

good agme that, just what the fa cup should be.
      i gave up watching plymouth v's watford talk about boring

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
        Jols 4-4-2 team today !

lol, yeh youre right,

MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

BLOODY FOOTBALL?

I shake my head!

Comment

Originally posted by Smudger View Post
            BLOODY FOOTBALL?

I shake my head!
            they have a game for unskilled football players as well steve - its called rugby

Comment

Unskilled footballers? Are they the ones who don't chuck themselves on the floor and pretend to be hurt when someone nearly touches them?

I'd like to see them if they got smacked by a prop forward... You can bet they wouldn't roll about, they'd just lie still til they got carted off!

Football - full of foreign prima donnas (poofs) who get too much money for doing sod all!

Comment

Unskilled footballers? Are they the ones who don't chuck themselves on the floor and pretend to be hurt when someone nearly touches them?

I'd like to see them if they got smacked by a prop forward... You can bet they wouldn't roll about, they'd just lie still til they got carted off!

Football - full of foreign prima donnas (poofs) who get too much money for doing sod all!
                lol....sounds about right to me....
                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

oooooooooo, i'll get me handbag

talking about skill on the ball not marks out of 10 for diving - i agree about the prima dona bit - shame really has destroyed the game a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
                    3-3 the yids just dont know how to kill off a game or defend, too many times in the past teams have come back and beaten us after weve had a good lead
                    i thought you were going to win that tbh
                    I thought u had us there and why he ever took Berbatov off i will never know he was causing all sorts of problems but im glad he did so its back to the lane now and hopefully we will have Terry back by then

Comment

Working...
                    X