Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Taffr

Graham, are you calling in mine tonight? As I can see your logged on here

called up to see you , thanks for the tour of the garage and a big thanks for the rear lights , they will be fitted on monday , see you next friday , hope the car is on its way to the lakes , graham

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
      called up to see you , thanks for the tour of the garage and a big thanks for the rear lights , they will be fitted on monday , see you next friday , hope the car is on its way to the lakes , graham
      you comin 2mora night mate

Comment

Originally posted by rallyslag View Post
        you comin 2mora night mate
        sure am mate see you around 8pm, no rs i'm afraid not sorted the starter yet, deffo next month (as long as the rain holds off),

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
          sure am mate see you around 8pm, no rs i'm afraid not sorted the starter yet, deffo next month (as long as the rain holds off),
          what you been playin at,only take 30mins max to change a starter,done it in under 10mins once on a xflow mk2

see you 2mora mate dont 4 get my winnings

Comment

Originally posted by rallyslag View Post
            what you been playin at,only take 30mins max to change a starter,done it in under 10mins once on a xflow mk2

see you 2mora mate dont 4 get my winnings
            i know but its waiting in the shop for me , not had chance to pick it up , hopefully i'll get back early monday and get it, i'm on course this week

Comment

Working...
            X