• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epynt Rally Book

Is it still available?
    If yes, from where?

Thanks, Leon.

Graham John got one of these recently - theres a thread on here somewhere with a link to where you can buy ( its been on here since xmas i think )
    will try and find

Comment

found thread but no sign of link

BUT i found this

http://www.griffinrally.com/

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

not about the book but epynt has writen a new bit of rally history,not only properly the wetest rally but also the biggest farce in rallyin,msa fuel testin started today wow and the shit has well and truely hit the fan

Comment

Did you make the trip up there today??
            sigpic

Comment

nar but been readin about it all on the rally forum

looked ****in wet and windy up there

Comment

We went up there, never seen it like that. Trouble is there's no cover either so loads of rain and very blustery winds not nice.

Didn't even get the camera out of my bag as I couldn't see the point.
                sigpic

Comment

It's only a 20 minute spin for me to get up onto the ranges...but I'd be f**ked if I was gonna bother yesterday in that weather!!! You either fry your brains out in summer, or freeze your tits off in winter...Epynt is about as hospitable an environment as the dark side of the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by GP4 View Post
                    It's only a 20 minute spin for me to get up onto the ranges...but I'd be f**ked if I was gonna bother yesterday in that weather!!! You either fry your brains out in summer, or freeze your tits off in winter...Epynt is about as hospitable an environment as the dark side of the moon.
                    I quite like Dark Side of The Moon, Wish You Were Here is better tho......

Comment

me too, but you cant beat Uncomfortably Numb, which is what i will be after the Lakes tour run !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X