Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing as Virgin Media no longer has Sky One, does anyone know where I can get tonights episode of 24 from?? (Episode 10) Ta, Kev.
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Download it mate

Comment

try mininova.org

Comment

I wonder if the price for virgin is going down? considering we are getting less?

Nutty Professor

Comment

Thanks Kel, Just found it on HD

Comment

I would have thought u could leave Virgin with no arguements or penalties now they cant give u all the channels u signed up for

Comment

thats where I use to download Lost from from but now use it for Heroes.

you'll find you can keep ahead of the UK as most of the files are from the states.

Comment

Once again, that's a great link. found some good music on there as well

Rich, Virgin have to let you out of your contract with no penalties if so desired. Personally I will stay as I have a very good deal with them at the moment and am not too keen on Sky.

Comment

get on a HD service for your new TV; it will love you for it.

Comment

Yeah, thinking about doing that. Have 2 HDTV's at the mo and am using upscaling through HDMI. Would love to see them in true HD
                    Last edited by Frosticles; 04-03-2007, 20:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post

Nice link Kel, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop.... at least you get unlimited downloads with virgin
                      Mark....

Comment

i use bitlord for downlowding and isohunt for searching - couldnt miss my lost everyweek

Comment

Originally posted by Mexicomark View Post
                          Nice link Kel, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop.... at least you get unlimited downloads with virgin
                          been using for a year or two and just found a shed load of CD's I'm after that hard to get now.

not anything I think you gys would like going on what I have seen in the past music threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
                            been using for a year or two and just found a shed load of CD's I'm after that hard to get now.

not anything I think you gys would like going on what I have seen in the past music threads.
                            Kel i told u i had the Cheeky Girls cd so i could have done u a copy mate

Comment

dont tell every one !

Comment

Working...
                              X