A f()*&&*$% of a day again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A f()*&&*$% of a day again

I'm starting to ****ed off with life lately, had 4 days off in the last month, the two Fathers / in law are very ill

and then today, the missus has lost her driving franchise, the bastards were charging us £220 a week for everything and they supply the pupils, well they have not bothered their arses for a few months now, so they dropped the franchise to £150 NOT good enough as they amount of pupils she has ahd for 2 weeks has left her with the sum total of £1

so went to see them today and the ****ers said we cant do anything else and seeing as its not working for you leave the new car back monday !!!! her carless now

on the plus side the neighbour is an instructor and he said come and work with me as I have far too many to take on if you can get a car, Fionas dad working for Ford, called the owner of the dealers over here car sorted for Monday. now fully self imployed for under half of what she was paying, so onwards an upwards,

Green machine was looking doubtful up until 2 hours ago

bad times .... good times !!!! always think your pint is half full not half empty eh

Comment

agree with above

the 69 litre tank is always half full Bri, NEVER half empty

hope family gets better soon too

Comment

Hope everythings going to be ok with your family brian...think positive mate everything will hopefully be ok in the end cheers Alonso

Comment

keep your chin up and hope everything works out for you and your family soon

Comment

Ditto
            sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

all the best to all Brian, chin up as said
              MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

as per phone conversation m8, glad shes sorted now

Comment

Bloody hell mate it aint been your year so far but im sure things will pick up

Comment

Brian,

hang in there fella; life is a mix of ups and downs, some of those not in our control. So enjoy all the good bits.

Leon.

Comment

Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                      Brian,

hang in there fella; life is a mix of ups and downs, some of those not in our control. So enjoy all the good bits.

Leon.
                      ....... no its not, 'life is a box of chocolates' isnt it ???????

Comment

Onwards and upwards B spring has sprung

RSkars

Comment

Brian, most things in life happen for a reason, see the positive in everything if you can, and move on.

Comment

cheers chappies

Comment

I learnt a valuable lesson once & without boring everyone with the details.
                              The outcome put life into context.... With the emphasis on "life"...

Think about this too.... as I was told to by someone I felt sorry for...

"There is always someone worse off than yourself"
                              Mark....

Comment

Working...
                              X