weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend!

Well boys and girls its here again, What we all up too!.......
    Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Working

Comment

getting my mexico back on the road, doing some gardening & the usual tidying up of the garden as well doing some work on my mk1 van, nearly there

Comment

Working, and going to a mates Fathers Funeral (fun weekend eh)

Comment

shopping in the morning, then my son and i are going to watch the MK Dons at home, my sons football team are coached by a junior Dons coach which we have to pay for, so the whole team and dads have some free tickets. Curry tomorrow night. Thats Saturday Sunday, my son plays at home this weeks, Sunday roast, relax

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit View Post
            Working, and going to a mates Fathers Funeral (fun weekend eh)
            I just been to a mates fathers funeral
            But now the weekend starts, got a mate who's a mechanic coming up tomorrow to look at my RS and he loves them so much he said he would love to do the jobs I need doing

Comment

working on the mex
              sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                shopping in the morning, then my son and i are going to watch the MK Dons at home, my sons football team are coached by a junior Dons coach which we have to pay for, so the whole team and dads have some free tickets. Curry tomorrow night. Thats Saturday Sunday, my son plays at home this weeks, Sunday roast, relax
                have fun ian, saw the dons at the hockey stadium on new years day against swindon, it isnt prem or even championship quality but was ok, have a look out for there new stadium next to ikea - very impressive
                just found out my 16i has passed its mot so may do a bit of cleaning and hopefulluy spend a few hrs rebuilding my 72 vespa rally.

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
                  have fun ian, saw the dons at the hockey stadium on new years day against swindon, it isnt prem or even championship quality but was ok, have a look out for there new stadium next to ikea - very impressive
                  just found out my 16i has passed its mot so may do a bit of cleaning and hopefulluy spend a few hrs rebuilding my 72 vespa rally.
                  Vincent the Champions are in town i thought u would be there cheering on Harrys boys

Comment

Originally posted by Trickster View Post
                    Vincent the Champions are in town i thought u would be there cheering on Harrys boys

lol yeah i know m8 but havernt had a season ticket this year so wont see us get stuffed

Comment

lol yeah i know m8 but havernt had a season ticket this year so wont see us get stuffed
                      I aint sure about the stuffing bit mate u held your own at the bridge earlier this year i was quite worried at one stage

Comment

Originally posted by Trickster View Post
                        I aint sure about the stuffing bit mate u held your own at the bridge earlier this year i was quite worried at one stage
                        na weve lost our way since xmas - dont think we will make europe now

Comment

Vin, the new ground looks superb, trouble is, as you know, once you follow a team, you cant change, whatever happens. Good news on the Skater, can you pm me with your address please.

Comment

Having found out this morning that I haven't a job any longer.......................

I pondered for a while and thought what the hell shall I do?

So I'm off to the Malcolm Wilson tonight.

Then the tour of Epynt on Sunday.

Then into the garage and start work on the RS Monday.

Seems ok to me.
                            sigpic

Comment

i'll either be cheering on the lads in a cumbria forest or looking round anglesey again

Nutty Professor

Comment

Working...
                              X