Had the car set up today....OMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had the car set up today....OMG

Took the MKII to Karl norris @norris motorsport to have it set up and a few other bits and bobs done to it and all i can say is it is now awesome . He totally transformed the drive of the car it now feels soooo responsive , fast, and generally loads better , he knows everything there is to know about an engine and the setting up of a car , cant praise this guy enough .

took it somewhere a couple of weeks ago and thought it was ok , but still wasnt happy with it so booked it in with Karl , and got to say it is the best thing the car has had done to it

This guy is very recomended , i think he may be getting a few more visists from me in the future.

cheers
    sigpic

where abouts is he based, if its not to far i might think about getting the mex set up properly, i dont know of any good rolling road tuners in the south lakes (cumbria) or north lancashire so its always worth a try.

ta

paul

cheeRS
    RSOC No: 14406
    RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

Hes in coventry mate , doesnt have a rolling road , sets it all up in the car and on the road .

Well worth the trip though you wont be dissapointed on the way home :compress:
      sigpic

Comment

cheeRS GAZ
        might be a bit of a treck but i will keep it in mind

ta

cheeRS

Comment

hey yellow mex it nos a place in yorkshire with rolling road we shood go down c u next weekend
          cheeRS ROB
          MK11 MEMBER 252

Comment

Gaz, What happened to D&B?
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Frosticles

I wouldnt say there is anything wrong with D AND B , but i thought after i had it back a few days it should still have more go in it . And i was wanting a new vernier pulley and cambelt fitting ,and a few people said karl is very good with carbs , so asked him if he would fit me the stuff and have a play about setting it up as well , I was with him the whole time he was wrking on the car and his attention to detail is outstanding he was working on the car from 9.00 am till 4.00pm , sets it all up on the road and takes it back till he is happy with the running of the car.
              And the drive home was amazing .

so not really knocking DandB , Its just that i know who will be getting work done on my car from now
              sigpic

Comment

Sounds good to me. If he's that good, I might give him a try with the Mex when I get it back.
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Hi Rob
                  I will be at Cumbria, with the peril, even if i have to push it the 30 miles to the show ground. Make sure you hook up with me, guess you still have my mobile number?
                  Like the idea of rolling roading the car but bit worried about the cost, the financial monitor is making grumbling noises about spending more cash since "i thought the spending would stop when its on the road"....... oh how wrong i was to ever say that!
                  see ya

paul

cheeRS

Comment

Working...
                  X