just been out in the rs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just been out in the rs

after a long wait over a few months i decided to go out for a spin, cleaned her up a little and set of to the petrol garage , its only about a mile away and i got two flashes with thumbs up in the windows , wicked , stuck £15 quid in her and set of , got down to newbury by this time i had a bbbiiiiggg smile on my face , on my return home i had a little race with a honda s2000, it kicked my ass as you would expect (not on the roundabout though) but when i got up to it at the lights and looked over miss world was driving and she too loved the car and gave me the thumbs up and a little sexy wave , smiles all the way for me today , the rs is back in the garage now awaiting its new 5 speed box on wednesday , i can't wait , had to share this with you all , can't wait for the sunny times ahead ,

you bring her to the meet 2mora

Comment

lol good on you hope you had a great time iv just bought my first RS2000 been out in her once & i know what your saying the attention you get & the buzz is superb like yourself cant wait till this crappy weather is away & the sun is shining ...RSfeva

Comment

nice to hear, thats what they are for, I always got flashes of lights and waves even people stopping at traffic lights complimenting me on the car and condition for the age, very nice feeling it is too

Comment

Originally posted by rallyslag View Post
          you bring her to the meet 2mora
          the car or the chic in thr s2000???

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
            the car or the chic in thr s2000???

both if debs cant make it lol

Comment

its good to give the old gal a clear out,mine ran beautifully to the mot station a couple of weeks ago!!!!!!
              gona tax er end of march

Comment

Originally posted by rallyslag View Post
                both if debs cant make it lol
                next month defo , but can't take the wife as the car is stripped inside for the welding on the shell on wednesday, only a recoro steering wheel and pedals inside , oohhh and the noisy rose jointed thing how could i forget that rrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaatttttttllllllllllllllleeeeeeeee ,

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit View Post
                  complimenting me on the car and condition for the age
                  does the "condition for the age" bit also refer to the car, Brian?

Comment

lol

Comment

Sounds like you had a good time. Can't wait to give mine a spin Roll on April.
                      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

took mine out today aswell still got a smile on my face now and so to have my boys who love going out in it

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post

i got two flashes with thumbs up in the windows
                          aint that the main reason we drive 30 year old knackers ?
                          cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
                            aint that the main reason we drive 30 year old knackers ?
                            it sure is

Comment

Taff,
                              Would of been class if you got pic of Miss World LOL, she sounds stunning damn

Comment

Working...
                              X