prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prices

Hello all im pretty new to this classic car scene but have been following classic cars for the last year now! looked all over the UK & finally got my dream car it was on my doorstep too

Anyway obviously i know what i paid for it & it wasnt cheap
    tried to get the price down but the chap wouldnt budge so it was either pay the price or lose out & let someone else buy it!

What kind of car are you looking for for say 4-5k or 5-6k 6-7k or even 7-8k ? & yes i know there are cars out there priced higher than 8k .

The prices are great for the seller but where does it stop ?

4-5 needs some work but should be mot able, 6-8 should be a nice car in good nik not needing welding.

upwards should get you a car with it all done to a better or lesser extent

Comment

Go on.........spill the beans.....are you happy with what you paid? Some pics would be good too.

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

yeh Piccies would be nice

Comment

lol when i buy myself a digital camera ill get the pics up guys
          lets just say i could have got a cheaper one it was slightly more than i was willing to pay but i had a good feeling about HER loved her history ex police car very nice car but guys if i put pics up yous will all want to buy HER so maybe no pics

Comment

Originally posted by alonso View Post
            if i put pics up yous will all want to buy HER so maybe no pics
            you can always say no!!

Comment

lol

lol!!!!!!!!!!
              nice 1 Lee!!!
              sigpic

Comment

A white Rs2000 by any chance?

Comment

prices reflect demand

Comment

Originally posted by martin c View Post
                    A white Rs2000 by any chance?
                    yes martin diamond white RS2 reg in south africa ex cop car

Comment

Originally posted by Mex IT View Post
                      prices reflect demand
                      That's right that's why I can see half the people on this board ripping the arm off that bloke in Schmelz, for his 1.3L for 10 K.

It's greed that drives the prices up, greed on the sellers part and some others greed to have a car no matter what the cost.

Which is very well until one needs something from the market oneself like spares, and notice all of a sudden the prices for such items have gone ballistic too

Comment

I know of the car, not seen it personally but know about it and who used to own it

Comment

One very major factor for price increase is ThiefBay

It is now tooo easy to realise a higher price for ANYTHING if sold on Thiefbay against putting an ad in a local paper or Autotrader etc
                          cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrs View Post
                            That's right that's why I can see half the people on this board ripping the arm off that bloke in Schmelz, for his 1.3L for 10 K.

It's greed that drives the prices up, greed on the sellers part and some others greed to have a car no matter what the cost.

Which is very well until one needs something from the market oneself like spares, and notice all of a sudden the prices for such items have gone ballistic too
                            what do you do then? stand your ground & refuse to pay the asking price? yes some cars are selling for realistic prices but something has got to give
                            i had a budget when i first started looking & have not went over it
                            yes could have got 1 cheaper but the guy [call him greedy if you like] would not budge !

anyway love my BABY bring on the summer RSFEVA!!!

Comment

another one for the lakes tour?

get it striped up and some blue lights, pc plod

Nutty Professor

Comment

Working...
                              X