Seat retrim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat retrim?

Does anyone of anywhere that would retrim roll top seats and how much it would cost? (back and front seats)
    Or how rare are they to find in very good condition, does not have to be absolute mint?

Si
    If life is like a box of chocolates, how come i still have to go to work.

CheeRS Si

There is a very good trimmer in Ilkeston near Nottingham. Does a fantastic job and is very reasonable with his prices.
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Simon, they guy i used is superb, look through my resto pics, i,d recommend him everyday of the week, he,s very close to Milton Keynes, if you want his name and no. just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
        Simon, they guy i used is superb, look through my resto pics, i,d recommend him everyday of the week, he,s very close to Milton Keynes, if you want his name and no. just let me know.
        Yes please

Si

CheeRS Si

Comment

Simon, his name is Rick, he,s a Kiwi, really nice guy, call him on 07779694935, please let him know i passed his name on, hope he can help

Comment

Thanks mate your seats look amazing, original material to, incredible.
            what sort of condition were seats in originally, any holes?

Si

CheeRS Si

Comment

my seats where pretty good to be honest, they retain their original Beta cloth, so he had an headstart, having said that, he still made them like they are now.

Comment

Working...
              X