What a fun day.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a fun day.....

Well here i am at a small airport somewhere in Iceland.. ummm Yesterday I left copanhagen bound for Greenland, a 5 hour flight... we get nr greenland only to be told the runway to a bit slippery.... 3 hours later circling and we still cant land... so divert to Iceland.

We are trying again in an hour, no idea if we can land or not, appartenly the weather chances so much... so where will i be later ?? Greenland where I then have to catch another flight.. hopefully.... Back here in Iceland or back in Denmark.. votes please ? lol

all this wasted time I could be out with the grinder on the X-pack !!

Hope your all havin fun.

Mark
    [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
    Ex X-pack owner

what do you do Mark ? all this travelling about is foreign lands

at least you get to see the world if only briefly LOL

Comment

Mark, go and buy a beer, if you have a £50 note

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit View Post
        what do you do Mark ? all this travelling about is foreign lands
        pilot lol

apparantly theres some nice geysers in iceland
        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

unlucky mark, whats more unlucky is that you are prob travelling on a turboprop, if so probarly one of ours, hope i didnt miss anything on the testbed
          have a gooun m8

Comment

Hi Brian,

I am a digital Broadcast Engineer, i over here upgrading a system for Nuuk TV, fun hey ....

Well We made it to Greenland.... got here at 08.30 am... guess what time my next flight is... yes 18:30 thats a lot of hours to kill in a little airport... i got 2 hours of battery time left on my laptop to surf the net tho :-)

Ian didnt have any icelandic kroner so couldn't buy anything !! but got plenty of danish so off to the bar after this :-)

Vinny, i was on a A319 - 200 coming in.. its amazing how many people wanna go to greenland !! got a turboprop for the next leg tho

Mark
            Last edited by Troll; 30-01-2007, 17:48. Reason: i stupid
            [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
            Ex X-pack owner

Comment

..............and is the beer cold

cheeRS
              sigpic

Comment

mark, if you dont land, can i have the centre consul, the metal things that hold the handles on, and the quarter openings plzzzzz ........ oh and a painted spare wheel

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                  mark, if you dont land, can i have the centre consul, the metal things that hold the handles on, and the quarter openings plzzzzz ........ oh and a painted spare wheel
                  No bugger off

only another 3 hours to go... delayed.... batt going on laptop now so byyeeeeeeee
                  [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
                  Ex X-pack owner

Comment

Working...
                  X