21st July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21st July

Jenny and I have now confirmed our party date, 21st July, we went to a party there Saturday night, very nice, The grand Prix suite is one the smaller ones, however, it will cater for 80-100 people The bar area has photos everywhere of F1 drivers, past and present. There is a courtyard area, which is covered which the room opens onto, ive been told this morning, two cars will be allowed to be displayed there, One person has commited to the date, so i think its only fair that his car goes there, i,m going over there soon to see where else some cars can be displayed, the more the merrier. Anybody who would like to come along, is more than welcome, please pm me with your addresses as invites will be sent out shortly. There is also a secure carpark with barrier entry and exit and if enough people turn up, i will personally pay for the cars to be watched over until the final one leaves.

Sounds great Ian, Count the wife and myself in plz
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
      Sounds great Ian, Count the wife and myself in plz
      Cheers Kev, i knew i could count on you thats makes three of us could you please pm me with your address

Comment

Ally and I would like to bring the pop out for this Ian.

Await details etc to confirm

Is custom doing the food
        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
          Ally and I would like to bring the pop out for this Ian.

Await details etc to confirm

Is custom doing the food
          thanks Dave, could you please pm me with your address again, No, unfortunelty Dave wont be doing the food, however, he,s welcome, as is everyone from this board, Pride of place for the pop i think

Comment

Working...
          X