No announcement yet.

finally took some pics and made a sig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally took some pics and made a sig!

this is my motor.

Chris.

looks very nice mate :compress:
    sigpic

Comment

thanks gaz.

it needs a bit of tlc here and there - but i'm well happy with it. only 70-odd thousand miles on it and no welding. got a tilt sunroof... but i'm not overly bothered and actually (dare I say it?!) quite like it.

it's a pre-custom so should strictly have roll-tops but it's currently fitted with the mintest of mint retrimmed (pukka beta cloth) fishnets and I've got the originals in the garage should I get the urge to go original. previous owner (davie gee, sometimes seen on here) fitted the recaros, as well as doing a stack of other work on it. it's dead original spec other than the seats.

where abouts in derbyshire are you? let us know if you're even going to have a local meet with the other derbyshire guys, cos I'm not a million miles away (nr Ashby de la Zouch).

chris.

Comment

how DO you do those signatures with a little piccy. im no pc dinosaur, but i dont know what to do...............someone tell me.............please?

Comment

just took a pic of the car - shrunk it a bit in paint shop pro, then added some text with the text tool.

ask away if you'd like some more help.

chris.

Comment

The answer I was waiting for was how you actually integrate it into the sig. Anyone else waiting for this answer?

Comment

sorry mate...

upload it somewhere. i use my own webspace, but you could use the pic uploader that's stuck at the top of the main message centre.

when you've done that, in your signature, add an Img reference pointing to your image at http://whatever/wherever/pic.jpg - use the Img buttons to enter the BBCode tags.

if this still doesn't make sense, feel free to ask again.

chris.

Comment

okley dokely!

Comment

Working...
                X