Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fao Graham John,

LOL........ please read !

Broadcaster Janet Street-Porter has been arrested over claims that she racially abused a neighbour.
    The former I'm A Celebrity star and newspaper editor went to a north London police station by appointment on Tuesday and was questioned before being bailed.
    Street-Porter was head of youth and entertainment features at the BBC in the 1980s before becoming editor of the Independent on Sunday.
    In 2003 she was criticised by Plaid Cymru after attacking Welsh people as "unfriendly'' and saying they made her feel like an "alien'' during her childhood holidays in north Wales.
    Street-Porter lives in Clerkenwell, central London.
    sigpic

Originally posted by RabC-RS2-77 View Post

Broadcaster Janet Street-Porter has been arrested over claims that she racially abused a neighbour.
    The former I'm A Celebrity star and newspaper editor went to a north London police station by appointment on Tuesday and was questioned before being bailed.
    Street-Porter was head of youth and entertainment features at the BBC in the 1980s before becoming editor of the Independent on Sunday.
    In 2003 she was criticised by Plaid Cymru after attacking Welsh people as "unfriendly'' and saying they made her feel like an "alien'' during her childhood holidays in north Wales.
    Street-Porter lives in Clerkenwell, central London.

US ! surely not.

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
      US ! surely not.

cheeRS
      Graham, ive been to Niniun Park, a couple of times to see my team play Cardiff, never felt intimidated in my life ... until i went there midweek, absolute nutters , going eye to eye with a 12 year old...........and his father, not pleasent glad to get back on the M4

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
        Graham, ive been to Niniun Park, a couple of times to see my team play Cardiff, never felt intimidated in my life ... until i went there midweek, absolute nutters , going eye to eye with a 12 year old...........and his father, not pleasent glad to get back on the M4
        strangely enough Cardiff AFC has a terrible hooligan reputation and is regularly on the news, sadly it is (as always) a small minority but even on the weekend the local paper carried details of youngsters getting involved with opposing supporters, how Sad. Go to ANY rugby match in wales, wear your teams colours and all you will get is talk about how good your team is, usually folllowed by an offer for a pint or two, how two 'ball' sport supporters can differ so greatly is beyond me.

At least the car scene is friendly, especially amongst the rally boys

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

WHATS Janet Street-Porter got to do with football, lol...

was she just say'n how it is, lol........

especially amongst the rally boys
          cheeRS
          WAT & WE DON'T TALK TO YOU GRAHAM !

ps, we do.. (wheres ya car)...............
          Last edited by RabC-RS2-77; 17-01-2007, 12:16.
          sigpic

Comment

strangely enough Cardiff AFC has a terrible hooligan reputation and is regularly on the news, sadly it is (as always) a small minority but even on the weekend the local paper carried details of youngsters getting involved with opposing supporters, how Sad. Go to ANY rugby match in wales, wear your teams colours and all you will get is talk about how good your team is, usually folllowed by an offer for a pint or two, how two 'ball' sport supporters can differ so greatly is beyond me.

cheeRS
            quite agree football what ever team is involved always has its bad element within, been to wales and the peeps are very friendly, but on one occasion i was in tredegar and asked for directions and the people just carried on speaking in welsh.

car scene is friendly....except if you own a 500 eh neil

oophs sorry rab
            Last edited by Dave1800BDA; 17-01-2007, 12:21. Reason: just seen rbs post ha ha
            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

usually folllowed by an offer for a pint or two ...............

.................. and a chat about whos famous in the pub that night !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                usually folllowed by an offer for a pint or two ...............

.................. and a chat about whos famous in the pub that night !!!!!!!!

cheeRS
                sigpic

Comment

cheeRS
                  I been going to Ninian Park for years, and yes, years ago the hooligans were hooligans, it was bad back in the day. Now as you mention Graham, the small minority of youngsters are trying it on to try and get a name for themselves, thankfully, with the club membership and season ticket holders only able to buy tickets, its being ruled out, plus the police have it all sown up on match days and away games usually.
                  Going back to rugby, yes rugby is a game where the aggression is on the pitch, followed by a pint after, shaking hands with the guy who gave you a black eye earlier! ( I used to play, got myself a Welsh Youth cap ) Fans are the same, friendly banter with a good pint after. Got my Scotland trip booked (Feb 9th) cant wait to have a laugh with the Scots

Comment

Originally posted by RabC-RS2-77 View Post

She doesn't look a sheep then?

Comment

i've come to the conclusion,
                      that she makes a dam fine hooligan, lol...
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X