No announcement yet.

Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not sell the Mex James as you will regret it and never find another as good. Sell the Crapi, By all means get a Jap mobile for a daily runner but I would advise buying something German
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

[German [/quote]
      Without question German daily runner
      Having had my mk2 for only 12 months I know good ones are so very hard to find and you may never find another.
      Having said that one has to say that it is the sellers market at present and if that is your decision.........
      cheeRS
      Ian
      sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
      Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

Dont sell the mex james as allready been said you wont find another when you want one ...and you will
        sigpic

Comment

do not sell it you will regret it , put it in a box for a while ,but do not sell ,the jap thing has no soul man , you won't find another , put a cossie lump in it if your bored , then show the japs how its done

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
            i'm sure if you posted this msg on a capri board you would get people saying keep the capri

do whatever you feel is right, but remember both cars will be hard to replace if you ever want another.

good luck in whatever you choose...

agreed

however, welcome back, start posting a bit and get the enthusiasm level going again,

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
              my daily is a jap, and so is my other half
              is she called ting tong?

Comment

Cheers guys, Think I will have to have a good think about it and sit down
                and talk to my father about it. The capri is for sale for the last month
                with very little interest so might see how that goes in the next couple of
                weeks and take it from there. Thanks for the help guys

cheers James
                MK11 member 356

Comment

Originally posted by james cruise View Post
                  Cheers guys, Think I will have to have a good think about it and sit down
                  and talk to my father about it. The capri is for sale for the last month
                  with very little interest so might see how that goes in the next couple of
                  weeks and take it from there. Thanks for the help guys
                  you wont get little interest in the mex

Nutty Professor

Comment

Don't sell the Mex. James. if you do you will regret it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X