Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody bid on these please .......

Eyes too big for my wallet.....

Can't really afford them but I'll honour the bid. At £300 they are at my maximum bid, anyone out there want to bid another £1 so I can have my pennies spare for Donnington ?

RSOC Member - 6960

I thought you could withdraw a bid as it could have been made by mistake?

Comment

Trouble is, I'm bidding on a load of other bits from this seller and I don't want to pi$$ him off. I'll check that point out tomorrow though Brian, thanks.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Heres the part Arron

Can I retract or cancel my bid?

A bid may be retracted (cancelled) by the buyer in if it meets the requirements of our Bid Retraction policy.

Note: There is no equivalent for bid retraction in Buy It Now listings. Once you've confirmed your purchase, you are obligated to pay the seller.

Whether you can retract your bid or not depends on the following factors:

Why you are retracting your bid; as well as
        When your bid was placed and when the listing ends.
        You can retract your bid for the following reasons:

You accidentally enter the wrong bid amount. For instance, you bid £99.50 instead of £9.95. If this occurs, enter the correct bid amount immediately after you retract your bid. If you do not place another bid, the retraction will be in violation of eBay's policy and could result in your suspension.
        The description of an item you have bid on changed significantly after you have placed your bid.
        You cannot contact the seller. This means that you tried to call the seller, but his or her phone number doesn't work, or you have tried emailing a message to the seller and it comes back undeliverable.
        You can only retract your bid at certain times in a listing, depending on when you placed your bid:

When your bid was placed What is allowed What is not allowed
        More than 12 hours before the listing ends You can retract the bid with more than 12 hours left before the listing ends. When you do this, all your previous other bids will also be eliminated. So be sure to bid again if you are correcting a bidding error that you made. You cannot retract the bid during the last 12 hours of the listing, unless the seller agrees.

Please contact the seller to request that your bid be cancelled. However, it is up to the seller's discretion whether or not to cancel your bid.
        Less than 12 hours before the listing ends You can retract the bid within one hour of placing it. In this case, only that bid will be retracted; any other bid you placed before the last 12 hours of the listing remains valid.

Restrictions: Your total number of bid retractions in the past six months is displayed in your feedback profile. eBay will thoroughly investigate bid retractions. Abuse of this feature may result in the suspension of your account. Bids retracted within the last 24 hours of listing may be viewed as bid shielding, which is a serious violation of our policy.

To retract a bid, use the Bid Retraction form.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISA...RetractBidShow

Related Help topics
        Bid retractions
        Invalid bid retractions
        Rules for buyers: Overview

Comment

Dont back out....... they are at a super price, i paid £400 for mine and they needed refurbing at £35 per wheel.
          They look the dogs..... when on the car

yp

cheeRS
          RSOC No: 14406
          RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

Decisions, decisions.......

I think I'll let it ride and see what happens.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

has he given you a quote on postage?

Comment

No, not as yet. I was sort of hoping he would go to Donnington.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Phew !, they went for £410.01 in the end - and not to me I might add.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

ah good at least you got out of it unscathed

Like the PHEW bit LOL

Comment

Yep, more pennies to spend at Donno on Sunday. I did get a new ATE brake fluid reservoir cap (to go with the new master cylinder I've been hoarding) plus a non return valve for the servo and a new top hose so I'm pretty happy !

Are you going Brian ? It would be good to meet up.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Not at the mo Mate just spent a fortune (gross national debt of Mexico) on a long weekend in New York for the missus birthday

I will be over there sometime just not a while LOL

Comment

Christ Brian, either delete that last post or edit it to just plain old York, if my missus sees it she might get ideas.

Catch you at one of the summer shows then.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Working...
                          X