Why ?

Is Chubby Checker turning up ?
    LOL!
    sigpic

www.auto-restoration.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vinny
      f**k you
      your welcome up at cumbria vinny, if your neighbour lets you get the car out

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM
        Why ?

Is Chubby Checker turning up ?
        big johnnie is defo be there

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

fcuk the rsoc if they dont support u on this one steve as u know all they do is hand over the trophies i am sure u can sort that m8 if the boys want the gold cup then if devon gets the book then it will be devon for them

this show will be a success but lets keep it 'old skool works team lakes tour and show' and feck off the on the tickets

Comment

Cumbria show will be a huge success as always. You were there first so think it should be Devon who changes their date??

All up for the pre 81 RSOC Inaugural event
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA
              As you have said steve youve had this day on the second week in May for the last two years. The dates are also noted on the RSOC BB so I dont think its the cumbrias groups problem.
              kev thats wot i said let the Devon group change,

its all on the rsoc bb for them to see
              MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Just one of the many reasons i now have f all to do with the rsoc they just dont give a toss anymore stuff the concours and have a show & shine good chance you would have more cars up for that anyway. Pre 81 show mmmmm let them see what it used to be like!!!!!!!

Comment

this will upset new skool members down here if half the doRSet lot are heading north that weekend

we maybe having a similar problem in 2007 with the show at Lulworth cos we cant get the same weekend as last year (btw that clashed with classic ford show and we still got 170 cars in for our first show at a new venue)
                  we've been offered the sunday before, but i think that clashes with one of the yorkshire group shows

dont think it matters really if shows clash at other ends of the country - the only problem is if there gonna be concours

Comment

Originally posted by grum
                    this will upset new skool members down here if half the doRSet lot are heading north that weekend

we maybe having a similar problem in 2007 with the show at Lulworth cos we cant get the same weekend as last year (btw that clashed with classic ford show and we still got 170 cars in for our first show at a new venue)
                    we've been offered the sunday before, but i think that clashes with one of the yorkshire group shows

dont think it matters really if shows clash at other ends of the country - the only problem is if there gonna be concours

simple, do pre 81 concorse at cumbria and post 81 at devon

thats just one solution

but to be honest i dont care

Nutty Professor

Comment

hey watch it ders ill be down to a size fourteen in a dress by the time the tour gets round

Comment

good on ya, FATTY !..........
                        sigpic

Comment

devon day, its now advertised on RSOC bb,
                          and theyre asking how it could happen
                          MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

My theory is as follows !

Steve Oggie has hinted he may (no decision made yet) not bother with bufty in 07

Methinks a conspiracy has took place in Devon booking same day as they will offer bufty in the "hope" of spoiling Cumbria regional day !

Well heres one of their hopes of spoiling Cumbria Day !

Last edited by RS2000CUSTOM; 03-12-2006, 17:17.
                            cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

I have added comments to the 3 threads

RSOC Members only - http://bbs.rsownersclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=103213

http://bbs.rsownersclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=103286

http://bbs.rsownersclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=102842
                              cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

two shows at other ends of the country i wouldnt think it would be a problem, would give folk a choice if nothing else. dont think either show would be affected by the other. i would also have thought that as the cumbria show was booked first that it should have priority for the bufty competition.
                                pretty sure most of the scots with the newer rs motors will be at cumbria, hope we get in they are still an rs mind,
                                looking forward to the show as always cheers kev

Comment

Working...
                                X