• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOl - nice one Paul..looks well worth the money
    nearly as common as white now

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

took it out for a drive today....it's not bad....there's a bit of noise from the front bearing in the gearbox and the exhaust has got a blow
      apart from that it drives very good
      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

leave it alone then Paul and smoke it around
        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA
          leave it alone then Paul and smoke it around
          it will get bits done....

like the trim will be changed for a black rolltop trim i have allready got and my set of GP1 wheels are going on aswell
          i will change the box and do the blowing exhaust and do the stripe on the rear arch and a genaral tidy up and thats about it
          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Looks nice Paul and all the best with it

cheers James
            MK11 member 356

Comment

where the hell are you storing all your cars paul???? its a tidy looking mex....that mite end up on this side of the water yet????? .....did you win the lotto man???? did you have any look finding your mk1 RS2K?????

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker
                two small clues, Its name is taken from a South American country
                South America??

Mexico??

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron P.
                  where the hell are you storing all your cars paul???? its a tidy looking mex....that mite end up on this side of the water yet????? .....did you win the lotto man???? did you have any look finding your mk1 RS2K?????

pmsl...no m8...i sold the mk1 and this come up on the bay so i got it.....i only have two at the mo but i have got 5 garages
                  3 of them a full of parts 1 has got the yellow mex in and the other has got my trailer in with a load more parts... ....this one is staying right here m8...it's the one i have allways wanted m8...
                  sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Working...
                  X