Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Transport for Worthers(Not linked to any Supermarket)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arron
    Christ, if it ain't me then someone must have REALLY offended you at some point Ian !
    Arron, i think to be honest i,m just becoming paranoid about it, its just when you say something the reply isn,t the one you want to hear or it takes a different angle on the subject, or simply when you say something and never ever is anything positive said, it simply becomes boring. Why cant they just get on with something positive themselves instead of trying to wind someone up and succeeding, again, gets very tedious and .....yawn yawn yawn,

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker
      Arron, i think to be honest i,m just becoming paranoid about it, its just when you say something the reply isn,t the one you want to hear or it takes a different angle on the subject, or simply when you say something and never ever is anything positive said, it simply becomes boring. Why cant they just get on with something positive themselves instead of trying to wind someone up and succeeding, again, gets very tedious and .....yawn yawn yawn,
      sh te sounds like thats me
      MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA
        sh te sounds like thats me
        Dave, as you well know...it isn,t you , and thats where the narrowing down finishes. All i,ll say is, i,m reasonably confident he know who he is. Please stop it

Comment

Originally posted by hallyr1
          not you again arron! pmsl........
          I'm trying to keep me head down but it ain't easy !

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

arron im always in bother about something.............
            Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Originally posted by hallyr1
              arron im always in bother about something.............
              Likewise, but it's usually with 'her indoors' and most likely will have something to do with the RS !

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

and the man hunt goes on will we ever find the wind up man

i hope so their is a few wind up men on ere like dont take it so seriously ian a few pricks have small minds let them show u theirs if they got a problem then tell em to fcuk off b4 u shove a boot up their arse m8 problem solved

hth Mex IT

Comment

Cheers that man, sound advice i would suggest

Comment

Working...
                  X